Marketing Manager - Liberty, MO
Position: Marketing Manager
Reports to: CEO/COO
Terms: Full time
Location: Headquarters Liberty, MO
Requirements: Full time hours
About Nickel & Suede:
Founded in 2014 by entrepreneur and style blogger, Kilee Nickels, Nickel & Suede designs accessories that inspire confidence and encourages women to be bold, brave, and step out of their comfort zone. Design and produced in Kansas City, Nickel & Suede utilizes artisan techniques and modern design to create lightweight statement earrings made with premium Italian leather. Nickel & Suede has been named one of Inc 500’s Fast Growing Companies and #1 in the Midwest.
This role oversees Nickel & Suede’s brand marketing and creative ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing marketing strategies that achieve our revenue goals, align with our values, strengthen N&S’s market presence, and build and maintain brand equity that aligns with the CEO or COO’s creative vision. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job and able to employ unique marketing techniques. The Marketing Manager will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others. The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenue in ways that build customer loyalty and create long term, consistent business health.
This role reports to the CEO and is responsible for online and retail brand marketing. To be successful this role requires both strategic and creative leadership.
- Direct and execute on CEO/COO’s creative vision
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to amplify brand awareness- especially among new consumers
- Supervise and empower marketing team members and provide guidance and feedback to help them learn new skills and develop in their roles
- Responsible for setting and managing the annual campaign calendar.
- Execute go-to-market activities and plan marketing campaigns around new product launches
- Spearhead brand messaging and value proposition work.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate creative and content for campaigns across channels including social, advertising, email, sms, retail and affiliates.
- Secure and manage brand collaborations
- Manage founder’s brand strategy and brand growth
- Manage N&S community, partnerships and PR
- Manage influencer program
- Manage marketing team communications, planning, and execution
- Coordinate creative content creation
- Partners with retail and wholesale for needs and opportunities. Responsible for marketing plans and execution.
- Proven experience as Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager
- Proven experience in building, budgeting, and executing both long term strategic and short-term operational marketing plans that achieved strategic goals
- Hands-on leader who leads by example
- Ability to champion ideas and influence and motivate key stakeholders
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Must be intellectually curious with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices and consumer trends
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Up to 50% discount on select products
- Paid holidays*
- Paid time off
- 401k plan
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Gym membership discounts
- Fun atmosphere, growth mindset company
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org