Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
Users may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Nickel and Suede collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails - The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site
- To send periodic text messages - If User decides to opt-in to our mobile message marketing list, they will receive mobile text messages that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future mobile messages, the User agrees to reply STOP, END, CANDEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us. Read more about our mobile messaging terms and conditions.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site. We do not store any credit card information.
Your California Privacy Rights
This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA.”
For more details about the personal information we collect, including over the last 12 months, please see the “Personal Identification Information” and "Non-personal identification information" sections above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “How We Use Collected Information” section above. We may share with third parties anonymous, aggregated data, as described in the ”How We Use Collected Information" section above. We do not sell (as defined in the CCPA) the personal information we collect.
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right (among other things) to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring (as noted, none are), and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at email@example.com. We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including the e-mail address and may additionally request a physical mailing address as a mean of identification. Government identification may also be required.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Nickel and Suede
801 Haines, Suite 500 Liberty, MO 64068