With summer winding down and the anticipation of heading back to school, it's time to take a look at your accessories and revamp with some fresh color, styles and patterns. This year, we're drawing inspiration from collegiate style and European street style, and putting our spin on back-to-school. So, grab your textbooks and get ready to take notes on five trends that inspired the first of our fall collections this year!
1. Varsity Vibes: Channel your inner Ivy League with collegiate-inspired fashion. Varsity jackets and letterman sweaters are making a big comeback. Combine them with tailored pants or pleated skirts for a preppy look that scores top marks in style.
2. European Elegance: Say "Ciao" to chic European style! This fall, draw inspiration from Milan, Paris, and London runways with luxurious fabrics, rich textures, and timeless silhouettes. Think wool coats, sophisticated blazers, and classic leather boots.
3. A+'s for Accessories: We all know accessories can make or break an outfit, and this fall is all about making a statement. Lightweight Nappa earrings, modern trucker hats in bold colors, Italian resin statement earrings, all inspired by European flair.
4. RGB-Inspired Hues: As school comes back in session, let your wardrobe shine with a vibrant RGB-inspired color palette. Get creative with bold reds, bright greens and deep blues as you ace this month’s favorite colors.
5. Blazer Brilliance: A blazer is the ultimate power piece that can effortlessly elevate any outfit. Opt for tailored blazers in bold colors or classic houndstooth patterns. Pair them with a graphic sweatshirt for a casual-chic look or dress them up with skirts for a sophisticated edge.
With collegiate style, European street style inspo, and a sprinkle of back-to-school basics, these fall fashion trends are sure to earn you top grades in style. Shop the Prep Club Collection this week.